Cassandra Alicia Campa and Ramit Sethi’s wedding was held on July 28th, 2018 in Lake Tahoe, California.
I have known Ramit for a few years and he’s become one of my best friends.
I was a guest at the wedding. I was also the self-appointed Social Chair.
Photographs by Cassie Valente unless noted.
Baraat (Hindi: बरात; Urdu: برات) is a groom’s wedding procession in North India, West India and Pakistan. In North Indian communities, it is customary for the bridegroom to travel to the wedding venue (often the bride’s house) on a mare, accompanied by his family members.
- NYT: Weddings – Cassandra Campa, Ramit Sethi
- Cass + Ramit Wedding Photo Album
- Why Hire A Stylist? Next Level Wardrobe (Cassandra’s business)
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich (Ramit’s business)
- Instagram: Cassandra Sethi, nee Cassandra Campa (actually this is for her business, Next Level Wardrobe, but Cass posts here most often)
Join my Friends Newsletter
Every few weeks, I send out a short email with the coolest gadgets, travel hacks, and best articles I've found. Add your email to stay up to date.