I was surprised to receive a piece of mail today saying “Your New Account Has Been Established” because I never signed up for this.
QuickBridge Funding appears to be doing predatory marketing to small business owners offering them a fake-looking credit card for their “working capital” offer of a loan up to $300,000. I am guessing this has very high-interest rates.
Here is a picture of the letter and fake scam credit card they sent me:
After some research, it looks like this company was possibly previously called BlackRock Lending Group. BlackRock Lending Group has been named by the State of Washington as “an advance fee loan scam.” However, this is all speculative information.
- Pre-qualified for up to $300,000
- 2 easy ways to get started
- Congratulations! Your business has been pre-qualified for our QuickBridge working capital
- When others say no … We say YES!
- QuickBridge offers superior value with industry-leading service and benefits, including
- Cash in as few as 24 hours
- Minimal paperwork, Fast approvals, Early payoff discount
- They have an “Excellent” TrustPilot score
- Quick Bridge Funding possibly did business as BlackRock Lending Group which is has been named by the State of Washington as “an advance fee loan scam.”
- NJ Bankruptcy Case Takes Aim at Small Business Financing — Merchant Cash Advances and Bank Partnerships: “The complaint attacks the QuickBridge program as a “rent a charter” arrangement meant to circumvent state usury laws and regulations.”
- Class Action suit against Bank of Internet which involves QuickBridge
- I’m not going to link to their homepage, but it is located at (TheirCompanyName.com)
- Watch Out for This Unsolicited Credit Card includes video
- Connector Capital Scam Credit Card
Comments? More Information?
Do you have information about this company? If so, leave a comment below (Facebook required) and it will post here for others to see.