Last updated: August 2, 2020
I received a credit card which I did not request from Connector Capital today. It was addressed to my business Museum Hack with a $150,000 credit line.
Connector Capital Preferred Card
Here’s the exact letter they sent me, which I never requested, including a real credit card:
Here are some of the phrases and statements included on the letter:
- OPEN BY ADDRESSEE ONLY
- Activate Your Card Now
- Pease verify this information now.
- Call now to activate
- 1-866-275-5111 (866-275-5111)
- Here is your new Connector Capital Preferred card
- For program details call…
The return address on the letter is from: 11693 San Vicente Blvd. STE 190 (Suite 190), Los Angeles, CA 90049.
- Watch Out for This Unsolicited Credit Card includes video
- History of this offer: from IMCA Capital, to Notable Capital, to Integrate Capital, and now they are called Connector Capital
- I’m not going to link to their home page, but it is located at (TheirCompanyName.com)
Related article, but not a scam, this is a resource for small business owners and CEOs: I’ve been taking classes from a company called Strategic Coach to learn how to run my company better. See my notes from the CEO mastermind classes here.