The LANY show at Webster Hall in New York City (26 Oct 2016) featured excellent background video art. Three large screens displayed static or looping imagery throughout their set. Approximations and crowd photos of some of the images are featured here.
These admittedly blurry photos show the screens in actual use at Webster Hall in New York City with LANY on stage.
I was impressed with the use of on-stage video screens by LANY. I’d be curious to know such things as:
- Who curated the videos on display?
- Who manufactures the video screens?
- How much do the video screens cost?
- Does the band travel with these video screens to every show?
- How is the on screen video controlled? Does one of the band members do it, or is it a lighting technician?
If you work with LANY or have answers to these questions, I’d love to interview you! Shoot me an email to email@example.com
For more technology used at concert, check out my post about the wireless lights used at the Taylor Swift concert by Pixmob.
Join my Friends Newsletter
Every few weeks, I send out a short email with the coolest gadgets, travel hacks, and best articles I've found. Add your email to stay up to date.