Photos and video below. The menu included:
- Fermented roasted peppers and labne
- Maize with roasted pumpkin in pumpkin vinegar, honey and ancho chile
- Eggplant, roasted onions and shallots, charred scallions, yogurt and za’atar
- Radish, herbs, grains, preserved lemon
- Leek, potato, pistachio and guajillo quemado with green tomatoes
Created for TEDxMet by the Chipotle Culinary Team, chefs Nate Appleman and Tatiana Perea.
Here’s what’s amazing about this:
- Chipotle took over this ENTIRE floor of the old Whitney Museum for lunch,
- They catered lunch for all TEDxMet attendees,
- It was a new menu and new food offerings that I’ve never seen before,
- All vegetarian (no meat),
- Chipotle created an art-gallery like advertisement on the wall showing the difference between processed and fresh ingredients.
Join my Friends Newsletter
Every few weeks, I send out a short email with the coolest gadgets, travel hacks, and best articles I've found. Add your email to stay up to date.