Last updated: November 28, 2020
Beaver Brook is a private cabin community in upstate New York approximately two hours from NYC.
20+ people gathered for outdoors, food, and friendship over Memorial Day weekend.
My friend Zach Klein founded Beaver Brook and invited me to join for the weekend.
Favorite Photos from Beaver Brook
- We went to Livingston Manner where our friend Noah Kalina had an art exhibit at The Laundry King.
- I enjoyed sharing the bunkhouse bedrooms with my friends Amit and Megan, chatting and laughing before we went to sleep.
- Cooking pizzas outdoors in the cob oven
- Video of everyone gathering for our group photo
- Big group dinner with 20+ friends
- My friend Idan and I went in the wood-fired hot tub, and then swam in the Brook (very refreshing!)
- Saw Brian and Grace’s cabin interior for the first time. Modern, warm, biggest windows I’ve ever seen in a cabin.
- Rainy mellow morning.
- Several trays of bacon, a big bowl of eggs, toast, and endless coffee.
- Playing a few games of Code Names.
- I babysat kids in the castle area for a few minutes. Never have I spent so much time with kids in one weekend.
Above video of me watching the kids by Ian!
What you should do next...
You'll get exclusive life hacks, business research, top tech gadgets, and see new productivity tips. See why 12,000 people say it is one of their favorite emails.
With over 19 things you can do right now to improve your next party. Plus an Executive Summary of the key lessons inside my book.
3. Read this list of my 21 favorite home gear items.
See my favorite electronics, kitchen toys, and even bathroom toiletries in one of my most popular blog posts ever.