Small businesses can learn a lot from how hot brands write their copy.
This is an unedited scan of a direct mail envelope that was sent to my apartment in New York City via USPS of targeted “Manhattan exclusive” offers.
Featuring the following brands: Molekule, Wunder, 23andMe, Boll & Branch, Hubble, CleanChoice Energy, Lunya, Harry’s, and Thirstie.
- A fundamentally new air purifier
- The world’s first molecular air purifier
- Molekule uses nanotechnology to break down and completely eliminate pollutant on a molecular level.
- Invest in solar projects
- Invest in large-scale solar projects, earn up to 8.5% per year and fight climate change
- Opportunity, meaningful impact, easy investing.
- Travel the world based on your DNA
- Order your DNA kit for a chance to win a trip to explore your connection to the world.
- Golden23 Sweepstakes winners will receive: accommodations 5 nights, round trip airfare for winner + one guest, custom itinerary by gojourny.com to explore the local life, spending money
Boll & Branch
- City that never sleeps? Try our sheets.
- Our family owned company specializes in durable organic cotton that gets softer with every wash.
- Use code SLEEPTIGHT17 to take $50 off* expires 10/31/17
- Daily contact lenses, half the price.
- Get your first box FREE at hubblecontacts.com
- Tired of over paying for contact lenses?
- 100% Clean Energy for your home in minutes
- Receive $50, make the switch
- Keep your utility. Choose clean energy.
- You make the switch, we source the energy, we all breathe easier.
- Good Razors Cost Too Much… So We’re Fixing It
- High-quality blades, Exceptional value, Direct shipping
- Try it free when you sign up at harrys.com/nyctrial2, just cover shipping
- Staying in is the new going out
- Sleepwear for the modern woman
- It’s time to get your sleep together. *we’re here to help…
- See the world through rose-filled glasses.
- Order now at thirstie.com
- Gin season is here and we’ve got the first round.
Direct Mail Envelope
It is neat to see how these brands are doing their B2C marketing using direct mail. I’ve collected a few other direct mail examples; see my favorites here.
Join my Friends Newsletter
Every few weeks, I send out a short email with the coolest gadgets, travel hacks, and best articles I've found. Add your email to stay up to date.