I’m always trying to find the best tea house in any city that I visit. For New York City, I believe that Té Company in the West Village of Manhattan is special for two main reasons:
- All their tea is exclusively from Taiwan, and
- They only serve oolong tea.
My friend Tynan likes to come here every time he visits.
We think Té Company is the best tea house in New York City.
Video Tour of Té Company
I made this short video review on YouTube of their tea house in the West Village:
Photos: Té Company Tea House
These photographs show some of the oolong tea steeping in the clay pots. We always order the three tea tasting menu. It is fantastic.
You Might Also Like
- Tasting a $60 Cup of Green Tea in the East Village, this is my experience at another tea house in NYC (29b)
- Te Company Home Page will list their hours, opening information, etc.
- Matcha Workshop in New York City unfortunately, as of 2020, I believe this shop is now closed.
- Budapest in 36 Hours: The Best Tea, Baths, and Food home of my 2nd-favorite tea house in the world.