Last updated: August 18, 2020
The James Hotel in New York has the best in-room hotel coffee and tea kit that I’ve seen.
- Excellent kettle. The utiliTEA from Adagio Teas allows for variable temperature control and is a highly-reviewed, decently respected piece of kitchen hardware.
- Quality mugs. I like the size: wide and slightly stout.
- Good products. Mighty Leaf herbal and breakfast tea, plus decaf and regular Starbucks Via instant coffee.
- Quality instant coffee. No dealing with a crappy coffee maker, filters, etc.
My friend Michael Galpert recently told me about Sudden Coffee, that was the best instant coffee I’ve ever had in my life.
My Quick Video
What you should do next...
You'll get exclusive life hacks, business research, top tech gadgets, and see new productivity tips. See why 18,000 people say it is one of their favorite emails.
With over 19 things you can do right now to improve your next party. Plus an Executive Summary of the key lessons inside my book.
3. Read this list of my 21 favorite home gear items.
See my favorite electronics, kitchen toys, and even bathroom toiletries in one of my most popular blog posts ever.