I'm Nick Gray, the guy in the video up there.
I LOVE museums, and I'm on a mission to reinvent the adult museum experience around the world.
The primary vehicle for that is my company, Museum Hack. We do renegade tours at the world's best museums.
You are on my personal site where I write about stuff I'm thinking about: book reviews, cool hotels I visit, things my friends are working on, and other fun stuff.
I love meeting new people, so send me a message any time just to say hello.
Thanks for visiting.
Recent Articles & Notes
- Raw Notes: Strategic Coach 10x Ambition Program, Day 1
- Dippin’ Dots: The Ice Cream of The Future?
- Interview from “The Top”
- ZeroChaos: The Huge Company With 100,000+ Employees That You’ve Never Heard Of
- Family Office Workshop: Communication Styles
- Review of Té Company in New York City
- Sudden Coffee Review and Unboxing
- Nexus Global Youth Summit 2016
- Memphis Meats and Sustainable Livestock-Free Meat
- Kimbal Musk: Trust and #RealFood
My Personal Blog
I have spent the last 10 years habitually over-sharing my life on the internet. Now I write about experiences, including cool businesses I'm interested in, hotels I stay at and other fun stuff.
I'm building a company that does renegade tours of the best museums in the world. Right now we do tours in New York City, San Francisco, Washington D.C., and Chicago. Tour types include public, private, company team building, bachelorette parties and more.
Experiment! I want to become a better writer so I'm sending out emails with cool updates. Subscribe to get the same emails as my closest friends and family.