- I would not return.
- Didn’t live up to my brand expectations like their Miami or NYC High Line locations.
- Paid $160.85 = $139 plus $21.85 tax using their app, One Night Standard.
- Video + pics included.
Internet speed test, Wifi at 6pm on a Monday
- Bathrobes, iron, hair dryer
- Clean and minimal room
- Cool lobby: Attractive staff, chic decor, cool video art
- Free wifi
- No power outlets convenient near bed or desk
- Too minimal. Bathroom felt awkward, sink area felt cheap
- Bed was not firm. I like firm beds.
- Window curtains didn’t roll smoothly on tracks
- Slow free wifi
For comparison: My two favorite properties from The Standard are their Miami South Beach and High Line New York locations. This is my least favorite. I’ve also stayed at The Standard East Village, which was better than this one (newer rooms).