- Awesome!! Huge ceilings, modern and clean.
- Display w hanging garden-type lush plants. Slowly dripping huge columns of vegetation a nice contrast to stark concrete and metal building.
- Construction outside due to other museum renovation.
- 4 attendants and nobody in line (Sunday 13:10). I was welcomed.
- No formal bag check? Or lockers. Asked me to check my backpack and gave me a pickup slip. Can’t remember the last time (ever?) that the museum person who gave me admission ALSO checked my bag. Cool!
- Salad with Fish. $26
- Asking for questions and prep for interaction.
- Talked about the Donor Wall and who gave how much etc.
- Started with a big group and went outside to talk about how Bulding was made (Swiss architects from Basel).
Join my Friends Newsletter
Every few weeks, I send out a short email with the coolest gadgets, travel hacks, and best articles I've found. Add your email to stay up to date.