I stayed here on the night of December 4th, 2016 and paid $84 on Hotel Tonight plus $11 in taxes and fees (total $95, great deal!). I would come back.
Hotel Tonight says, “This bank turned all-suite hotel is all modern stylish and spacious with razy-tall ceilings. A kitted-out rooftop gym makes working out slightly less obnoxious.”
View walking in
Bed was OK
Nice to have USB by the bed
Efficient use of space
- The pool is terrible, but the hot tub was nice, and there are saunas!
- I was happy-ish with the bed and pillows
- Always glad to have USB port by the bed and easy power plug by the bed
- Decent coffee and tea options, nice to have mini-kitchen in room
- Internet was spotty but free