I paid $122 total for this room on Dec 5, 2016 ($99 rate on Hotel Tonight plus $23 taxes and fees). It was a large suite-style room, more like an apartment, with a living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, washer dryer, etc. I might return. Would rate the experience 6/10.
Bed was a little too soft for my liking
Sitting area with a nice view of the cubicles in the office building next door
Nice full kitchen with ample supplies, but the Keurig was a bit gross
Pleasantly surprised to see a washer and dryer in the room
Towels were a bit light but did the job
- Lightweight but functional towels.
- Great to have a full kitchen, although cookware only available by ask from front desk. (Cups, plates, silverware all provided and great.)
- Keurig in-room was good, tho mine was a little dirty. No decaf 🙁
- Microwave and mini-fridge in room.
- Bed wasn’t as hard as I’d have liked, same for pillows.
- Bathrobes! And washer / dryer! And hair dryer!
- Windows looked RIGHT into a next door office. Strange to wake up in the morning and be rustling about as others, feet away, are filing into their cubes.
- One of the reasons that I booked was for the sauna, but it is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays so I missed checking it out.
Probably great for long-term stays. The reason I wouldn’t return is if I was going to check out some other hotels. It was a good place, but the messy Keurig shaded me out, and I sorta wish there was carpet to have a more “warm” or “home” feeling instead of the hardwood floors. Appreciated the bathrobes.