I’ve always been fascinated by outspoken entrepreneurs, especially those that have built a massive empire but aren’t necessarily household names.
Sam Zell fits that bill perfectly.
This was the 2nd quarterly meeting in the 1st-year Strategic Coach program. (Previously: Review of Q1 Strategic Coach in Chicago with Chad Johnson) The class went from 9am to 5pm on Nov 30, 2016, with breaks every 90 minutes plus a longer lunch break.
I’m starting to like these workshops. We began with self-reported big wins from the past 90 days. This activity gives us business owners the gift of reflection, satisfaction, and a space to be proud about what we’ve accomplished.
The Signature Program by Strategic Coach is a class for entrepreneurs whose businesses are generating at least $500k of annual revenue. There were 24 customers of Strategic Coach in the class, plus Chad (instructor) and three Strategic Coach employees in the back of the room to assist with A/V (hello ladies!). Breakfast and lunch were provided, as well as unlimited non-alcoholic beverages of all type.
- Awesome!! Huge ceilings, modern and clean.
- Display w hanging garden-type lush plants. Slowly dripping huge columns of vegetation a nice contrast to stark concrete and metal building.
- Construction outside due to other museum renovation.
Photos and video below. The menu included:
- Fermented roasted peppers and labne
- Maize with roasted pumpkin in pumpkin vinegar, honey and ancho chile
- Eggplant, roasted onions and shallots, charred scallions, yogurt and za’atar
- Radish, herbs, grains, preserved lemon
- Leek, potato, pistachio and guajillo quemado with green tomatoes