I will be in New York City next week for eight days - April 22nd to April 30th.
- I have played tennis a few times with my friend Reid recently. This is the first time I have been on the court in about four years. It felt great but I am terrible at the sport. Good cardio.
- I put the Live at Luther College CD in and was reminded how awesome "Christmas Song" by Dave Matthews is.
- Baptisms always choke me up at church. North Point has great music and A/V production.
- I did karaoke with Greg and Martha and a bunch of their friends last month. It was Asian-style karaoke so we all had private rooms. TONS of fun.
- I started wearing tennis shoes to work every day. Previously I wore loafers - like for the past two years straight. But I wore the loafers out and they were making my legs hurt. The tennis shoes fixed that after one day. So I wear slacks and tennis shoes some days. Take that, fashion police!
Here are three random quotes I had written down:
"One of the first things they teach you in sales is to look for the pain. And there is a lot of pain out there among business travelers who are flying on commercial jets." - William E. Herp, chief executive of Linear Air, an air charter company that has ordered 30 Eclipse 500 very light jets, as quoted in Business Jet Traveler magazine.
- "One solid hour of uninterrupted work is equal to three hours of work with interruptions."
- "Plan your work, work your plan."